A downloadable game
Now available on Steam!
Cosmonator is an 'RPG-em-up': a challenging top-down shooter infused with deep, RPG-style character building elements. You are Cosmonator; the last living human after the earth is destroyed in an alien attack. Avenge humanity!
- Choose your difficulty: from rookie mode to absolute madness
- 40 hand-crafted levels shape the core of the game
- Unlock 20+ extra optional challenge levels
- More than 15 epic boss battles
- 30+ passive upgrades including various firepower and missile upgrades, sideship upgrades, drone upgrades, shield and armor upgrades, and a variety of special feats - allowing you to craft a customised build that suits your desired play style
- 40+ unique spells that can be upgraded to various strengths; some spells can be augmented to alter their effects in specific ways
- An endless gauntlet mode that continuously increases in difficulty and measures your ability against other players on the leaderboards
- Controller support
- Local cooperative mode
|Release date||Jan 21, 2019|
|Tags||2D, Boss battle, Character Customization, Destruction, Difficult, Shoot 'Em Up, Space, Top down shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
For now, this is the 32-bit Windows demo version of Cosmonator. (The demo includes the game's entire first episode, with more than 10 levels, 3 bosses, and tons of upgrades and spells available.) It will run on 64-bit Windows systems via the 32-bit JRE. Future versions will support Linux and Macintosh.
Download the .zip file and extract into an empty directory. To play, simply run "cosmonator.bat".
(Interested in purchasing the full game? Check out our Steam page!)
- Cosmonator Full Release!83 days ago