A downloadable game for Windows
Cosmonator was recently Greenlit on Steam! Watch this space for news on the release date!
A challenging, top-down shoot-em-up with a focus on intense action and deep, custom character builds. You are Cosmonator; the last living human after the earth is destroyed in an alien attack. Avenge humanity!
- Choose your difficulty: from rookie mode to absolute bullet hell
- 40 hand-crafted levels shape the core of the game
- Unlock 20+ extra optional challenge levels
- More than 15 epic boss battles
- 30+ passive upgrades including various firepower and missile upgrades, sideship upgrades, drone upgrades, shield and armor upgrades, and a variety of special feats - allowing you to craft a customised build that suits your desired play style
- 40+ unique spells that can be upgraded to various strengths; some spells can be augmented to alter their effects in specific ways
- An endless gauntlet mode that continuously increases in difficulty and measures your ability against other players on the leaderboards
- Controller support
- Local cooperative mode
|Published||2 years ago|
|Tags||2D, Boss battle, Bullet Hell, Character Customization, Destruction, Difficult, Shoot 'Em Up, Shooter, Space, Top down shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
For now, this is the 32-bit Windows version. It will run on 64-bit Windows systems via the 32-bit JRE. Future versions will support Linux and Macintosh.
Download the .zip file and extract into an empty directory. To play, simply run "cosmonator.bat".